Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Cavaliers


Last night one of my best friends and I had the opportunity to go watch the DCI band (drum and bugle) The Cavaliers. They'd performed the night before in Allentown, PA and came in 1st place. They are now practicing because finals are next week in Bloomington, IN. (My niece is going to college at IU.) You can see why they are champions because they work extremely hard and work for precision. When they are turned back field and then turn toward the stands and play....well, WOW, chills just go through my body! I know they'll do well in the finals!


Here's a picture I found online that shows some of what we saw last night. :-)
You can also go to their website for more info on this band. The Cavaliers
or check out the main DCI page for updates on the finals DCI

No comments: