Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

The turkey is in the oven, Macy's parade is on the tv, and the table is ready to be set. The wheels all are in motion for us to have my parents, my youngest sister, her hubby and daughter, my mother in law and then my guys to have dinner around 1:00.

We have many reasons to feel blessed this year but I do particularly. With the motivation of my neighbor (she met Lifetime this week....WOOHOO!!!) I have been doing Weight Watchers since the end of June and have lost 68.8 pounds. It's been life changing for me since I can now do things I haven't done in quite some time and I am so determined to keep losing! I notice how I feel better about myself and others have noticed how much happier I am. I can't think of one bad thing with this program. It works!!!!

I also have many other blessings to have such wonderful family and friends. My online friendships have grown also. I've had to make some hard choices lately but I am doing it. I'm constantly learning new things through some of these new friendships and I couldn't be more grateful.

I hope you each have a day of many blessings. Let us remember how far we've come and how far we've yet to go.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I'm also doing Weight Watchers now and I've done it in the past and I have to say... I really love it! I've dieted on and off all my life practically and this is one thing that really works and you can stick to with no problem. As of last Monday I've lost 13.2 pounds in 5 weeks and I think that's pretty darn good! lol Keep going hun, stay motivated because I know you can do it! Woohoo for WW! lol