Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ever want?

Did you ever want something so bad it's all you could think about? Since I started Weight Watchers at the end of June, each week all I've wanted is to lose weight. As I've been taking it off, the more I lose, the more determined I become to continue to lose.

Tonight I SO wanted to hit my 75 pounds lost and instead only lost .6 so my total is 74.6. While everyone at my meeting tried to encourage me that it was still a loss, I'm so disappointed. I've not cheated not once since the end of June when I started. I follow the plan to the letter. This is only the 2nd time in all that time that I've lost so little in a week and it's discouraging. I wanted to be able to look at people and say, "I've lost 75 pounds!"

Alas, I guess it will wait a week. But boy would I have loved for it to have been this one.

No comments: