Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Big Disappointment

Well, it was bound to happen. The 28th weigh in at Weight Watchers and I gained this past week. :( 2.4 pounds. I had jumped on the scale yesterday (well, not literally jumped...lol) and it showed I was up. My feet have been swelling and even today they were swollen from 1st thing this morning. So even though I stayed within my points and walked 3 days, I gained. I thought I'd be absolutely devastated and while I'm very unhappy at how much it is, I can accept it.

Sunday, for one of my best friends oldest daughter....she turned 21 and we visited 4 different wineries. I only drank at 2 of them because the last 2 I'd been to before and I didn't want to drink away all my points. I have a feeling that since I've really not been drinking, that didn't help my gain. But I digress. There were 6 of us who went with no more than half an hour between any winery. We had such a wonderful day together and celebrating her. We ended the day going to a restaurant that used to be a barn and sat up in the loft. The food was excellent and very reasonably priced. What an awesome day it was!

Friends truly do make the world a brighter place!

Here's the links to the wineries (I think 1 of the sites may be down but they are working on it) and for the restaurant. If you're in my part of PA, please take time to visit these places. It will make for wonderful memories I'm sure.

Greenhouse Winery

Greendance Winery

Stone Villa Winery (site down)

Glades Pike Winery

Bell's Steak and Seafood Restaurant

No comments: