Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!


Happy New Year to you all!

This past year has been one of personal change for me with resolving to finally lose weight. 82 pounds lost later, I feel I'm making real gains. While I still have a while to go to be where I'd like to be, I know I CAN DO IT! That's the biggest thing I've learned. I've made changes in my life that are good for ME. I can't tell you how liberating that has been. It's not always easy but it can be done. It's a journey I plan on continuing into the new year. It's been about making life changes.

New Years always means making a resolution and my resolution is to try to add more exercise to my life on a more regular basis. Again, I know once I put my mind to it I CAN DO IT and I will! I'm also going to try to do more crafting both online and off. I haven't feel creative online in quite some time and hope to get back in the swing of things. So many people I know online motivate me to do better and be better all the time.

With the New Year I wish you all, happiness from within and a joy that can be found in each day by being who you are and not who others may want you to be. May the year be all you make it to be .....and much more!

No comments: