Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friendship Award and some random notes

My dear sweet friend Patty gave me this award.
She has a forum full of so many things to do
and has really inspired me the way she's overcome some
hard life challenges and keeps a great attitude!
Thanks Patty :-)
This seal is being given to the blogs which are very charming, these bloggers aims are to find friends not self promotion.
The hope of this award is that, even when the links are cut, even more friendships are propogated.
Give this award to eight blogs, who in turn must pass it on to eight more blogs, along with the award and the rules.
I would like to pass this award on to:
I'm going with 1/2 this time....anyone else I'd give it to as a true friend
has received it. Don't I just have GREAT friends!!!!
On another note, last night I went with some of my very best friends and we took
their daughters and went swimming. We tread water for a good while and let me tell you....
my arms were aching! But it felt GREAT to be in the water! Even if it was cold! lol
They also were my rocks because my son went out on his first date last night.
She drove and came in to meet us and then took him to her house
so he could meet her dad. Then they went to the mall and movies.
He was home early and said they had a really nice time. :-)
Hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!

1 comment:

Mental Notez said...

Thank you for the award!! This one is the most precious I have been given! It really touched me!
Congrats on busting that 90 lb mark!! Wow!! You are amazing!!
Love and miss you beyond belief!!
A