Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A rut

I think this is probably the longest I've gone without posting here on my blog. I just have felt stuck in a rut. I haven't created anything to share so no reason to post that. I haven't looked for freebies in ages to share so no reason to post those. Weight Watchers I had another gain this past week. Yes, a very small one of .4 but I'd really watched what I ate (a lot of salads), exercised (even threw in an extra mile on Sunday), and have been focusing on making sure I have my water even on weekends when I tend to forget. I received a lot of encouragement tonight at our meeting. Mostly to keep at it and ride it out. Cutest was probably the part of telling your fat cells that I know we've been together a long time, but it's time for you to go. I found myself giggling thinking of it. It reminded me to not take it too serious. I've done really well overall and can't expect to take off big numbers every week. I won't give up even though it is frustrating but that makes me even more determined. I love going to meetings.....it really reminds me....I'm not in this alone. Others are going through the struggles too with highs and lows but with determination....I WILL get there! 89.4 lost. That's not something to sneeze at!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep at it!!! You are doing so well, and are an inspiration to everyone. Sometimes it just takes time...you'll bust this rut soon!!!