Sunday, May 24, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Well, Hi there!
I've been so busy this past week I didn't even find time to post my results from my last weigh in. I lost 2.4 pounds last week. Am struggling with how to make it to weigh in this week coming up. It's just a super hectic time.

My son turned 18 yesterday. YOWSA! Where does time go by? In between taking him to band practice yesterday and out to dinner and before we had company, we went to a graduation party. I was talking with a good friend of ours telling her how this has turned into such an emotional time for me. I thought I'd be OVERJOYED when we hit this time of graduation but instead I find that every time I think about it, I cry! There's been a lot going on and I grant you much of it is stress, but then there is a big part of me that says, "What now?" WOW! It's a daunting thought.

As we go through this next week with dentist visits, field trips at school, 2 parades tomorrow, a contract vote, and his driving test scheduled for Tuesday (cross your fingers) please send out a positive thought and prayer for us please. We're so hoping for nice weather for Thursday evening when they graduate so everyone we love can attend and be part of this major accomplishment in his life. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Let me also throw in here, that if you follow my blog you know I'm a HUGE fan of Suzanne Woolcott's art and so go check out her new pack of kittycats. Just adorable!
http://www.gorjuss.co.uk/blog/


How are you???? I haven't had any comments lately so I'm still missing my buddies Steve, Donna and Deb. Anyone out there???

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: