Monday, June 8, 2009

Sing Along

Sing it with me....."Schools Out for Summer" Yippee!!!

I'm looking forward to just relaxing, scrapping, making cards, and most importantly SWIMMING! Now the weather needs to cooperate! I also have a graduation party to plan for my son that's in 2 weeks. Eek! Some other priorities I have this summer are going through all my old clothes and anything that no longer fits needs to go OUT of this house! Good riddance! I've been lucky and received many clothes from good friends. The other big thing I need to do is start walking every day. Gotta get into true training mode for the 5k in July.
Other than that, I plan on kicking back and reading and just rejuvenating my brain. Vacation time does wonders doesn't it?

I hope each of YOU finds some time each day for YOU.

No comments: