Sunday, September 27, 2009

Questionaire

I just got this from the oh so talented Kimberly.
So I thought I would take the time to answer and pass it along.
1.How long have you been using PsP, Ps? PS I've owned for about a year but still have no idea how to make it run so I don't open it. PSP I've had probably 5 years maybe more.
2.How did you get into make tags? Scrapkits? I kept admiring everyones tags and wanted to know how they did it and wanted to learn too. Scrapkits, I still only dabble with making them.
3.Who's your favorite artist? It changes regularly. I love Barbara Jensen's work, Jennifer Janesko, Zindy Nielsen, Elias Chatzoudis, Keith Garvey but Suzanne Woolcott holds a special place in my heart because she's so generous with her followers. I've won prizes from her blog twice and proudly hang a print I won in my living room.
4. Who's your favorite scrap designer? There so many talented ones out there but I like those who keep their stuff free to use...which inspired Mental, Becca and I to do the same way back when we dabbled more.
5.Which 3 blogs to you visit everyday? Elegant WordArt2 (love how down to earth Bethany is), and then I try hitting all the blogs who have updated that day so I visit a lot more than 2. :-)
I now pass this along to:

No comments: