Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Blah

Went back to work this week and had 2 hour delays for 2 days and then today we heard the same this morning. I was probably 2 minutes from work when my phone rang to tell me we were then closed. As I slid around the corner! Geesh! I absolutely hate this weather. I miss being able to go out for a walk and am really struggling to find motivation. I lost .2 over the 2 week period which considering it was Christmas and New Year's isn't shabby. However, I feel like I've lost my enthusiasm. Anyone have any hints? I'm still following my points and tracking, but I just feel very blah about it all. This constant snow we've been experiencing is a real drag.

Any words of motivation you might have would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.