Friday, March 23, 2012

5QF

1. If you were free to just hop in the car and drive, where would you go? Or, if you could hop a plane and go anywhere, where?  I would travel across the United States stopping at every place I have only dreamed of seeing.  If I could get in a plane, I would go to Hawaii since I can't drive there. 

2. What's your most recently read favorite book?  I haven't read a book in too long.  Until I get some quiet time for me lately it's late and I'm too tired to read more than a post on Facebook.

3. What's your favorite Spring Break memory?  We've never had spring break here in PA so I don't have one.  In college, when we had Spring Break it meant coming home so I could work and earn some money to get me through the end of school.

4. What do you put in your child's Easter basket? Or, for those w/o kids, what was put in your childhood basket?  Candy and ALWAYS a cross!  I put all different kinds of candy, gum, beef jerky...it's not limited to just chocolate.  Then I always buy a summer outfit and I used to get Zach toys too when he was little.  Now Emma makes out that way :-)

5. Do you get a summer haircut?  I get my hair shorter than normal because with it being summer, I hate being hot and having sweaty hair on my neck.  I also hate messing with it now that we have a pool.

I lost 2.6 this week at WW so I was quite happy.  I walked 3 days.  We're having the most gorgeous weather and you can't help but want to be outside enjoying it.  My house is a mess but they are calling for rain on Sat. so that looks like it will be cleaning day.  I walked last night but not tonight even though I really wanted to.  But it was more important to me to just be outside playing with Emma instead.  Her giggle when I push her on the swing brings a huge smile to my face every time!

Enjoy the week and the fun questions can be found over at My Little Life.

No comments: