1. If you were free to just hop in the car and drive, where would you go? Or, if you could hop a plane and go anywhere, where? I would travel across the United States stopping at every place I have only dreamed of seeing. If I could get in a plane, I would go to Hawaii since I can't drive there.
2. What's your most recently read favorite book? I haven't read a book in too long. Until I get some quiet time for me lately it's late and I'm too tired to read more than a post on Facebook.
3. What's your favorite Spring Break memory? We've never had spring break here in PA so I don't have one. In college, when we had Spring Break it meant coming home so I could work and earn some money to get me through the end of school.
4. What do you put in your child's Easter basket? Or, for those w/o kids, what was put in your childhood basket? Candy and ALWAYS a cross! I put all different kinds of candy, gum, beef jerky...it's not limited to just chocolate. Then I always buy a summer outfit and I used to get Zach toys too when he was little. Now Emma makes out that way :-)
5. Do you get a summer haircut? I get my hair shorter than normal because with it being summer, I hate being hot and having sweaty hair on my neck. I also hate messing with it now that we have a pool.
I lost 2.6 this week at WW so I was quite happy. I walked 3 days. We're having the most gorgeous weather and you can't help but want to be outside enjoying it. My house is a mess but they are calling for rain on Sat. so that looks like it will be cleaning day. I walked last night but not tonight even though I really wanted to. But it was more important to me to just be outside playing with Emma instead. Her giggle when I push her on the swing brings a huge smile to my face every time!
Enjoy the week and the fun questions can be found over at My Little Life.