Friday, April 6, 2012

5QF

1. Would you prefer having people over for dinner or going to their house?  If my house is clean, then I'd love having them here.  I like to cook so that's no big deal either.  But getting the house clean....yeah...that's the problem.  I hate dusting!  hate it!

2. Favorite Bible verse and why?  (Copied and pasted this...wish I knew it all by heart but I don't)  
1 Corinthians 13:4-8  Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.  Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.


3. What was the first concert you ever attended, and the most recent one?  It was one hubby and I went to together but for the life of me I can't think of what it was.  The most recent one was Toby Keith last summer.  I won the tickets off Facebook.  Yay!  AWESOME concert as always :-)

4. The year is 2025. What are you doing, and what have you done?  I've retired and am enjoying life.  I have time to make cards and scrapbook and read.  I also am watching my beautiful granddaughter, Emma, growing up so fast.  Possibly helping watch one of her siblings.  I'd have time to do this since I'm retired.  :-)

5. What's your favorite Easter treat?  Hands down....Reese's peanut butter eggs!  Oh how I love those.  They just melt in your mouth.  



Happy Easter to all. Gained point 6 this past week so I'll need to be a bit more careful this weekend which isn't going to be easy.  I haven't felt real good the last 2 days though so we'll see.


Head over to My Little Life for these fun questions and so you can join in too!

No comments: