Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Going, going, GONE

Yep, I'm heading back out on the road again for a trip. Will be leaving tomorrow by 1 to travel to Indy to my sisters. While there the guys all pack up and head to the race track for the Brickyard NASCAR race. My sister, niece and I shop all weekend! I always end up getting lots of great things to go back to school with. Only problem this year is I won't want to buy a lot because I plan on LOSING! My sister also wrote me email last night that my niece wants to take me to IU to see the campus. I'd be the 1st family member who got to see and she'll get to check out where her classes are. Since she didn't have a great experience last week at orientation I'm hoping she does want to do this so I can build it up for her and make her realize she CAN do it!

So be well and I'll be back Monday night and will check in then. I'll let you know if I find any good bargains too. Here's keeping our fingers crossed I do.

No comments: