Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Down and some Awards


Tonight I'm a little down in the dumps. Went to my Weight Watchers meeting and although I had a loss it was very little. .6 That's it. For a week. The smallest loss I've had and I walked in my pool almost every day for a mile. I also kept to my points faithfully. It's discouraging.

I know I'll pick up tomorrow and be fine but tonight it really has me down. I had set my own private goal of 3 pounds per week at the beginning (This just was my 9th week) and I obviously didn't make that.

Next week is another week. I guess I just needed to vent a bit.

I hope YOU are having a better week!


I also wanted to share with you some awesome awards my dear friend Mental has made. So if you know someone special who is deserving, go pick these up for free and pass them out to your friends so everyone can enjoy and be appreciated.

1 comment:

Mental Notez said...

Maybe you are just on a plateau...or perhaps, your body knows that you are feeling a bit down and it is 'cushioning' itself... does that make sense? You have done so very, very well and I am so proud of you, of your courage and strength!! Don't let anything OR anyone take that from you!
Love you truly!