Sunday, August 31, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Hi there!

Seems like the week was so long and tiring I just would pop in but really had nothing to blog about and was too tired to create anything to share either. Not that that has changed! LOL

Any plans for this Labor Day weekend? It's just a relaxing one here. My son is off now meeting with and staking out his Eagle project with the man who is in charge at the Lion's. This week hopefully he'll complete all the paperwork and be ready to apply for the permit so they can start building. Our next weekend is extremely busy though with the band. They will play at the Highland Games. Check it out if you get a chance. It's really a nice day. They will play at a local restaurant that night and then a church on Sunday. So we'll be very busy.

This weekend I have cleaned so far and had a fight with hubby. Seems he feels that "staying out of my way" is the best way to help me as he sat on his ass and watched me clean. Boy, was I furious! Today he's treading lightly with me. Stupid men! I still have my bedroom to clean and a Target run to make but this morning I've just been playing online. I do my best work later in the day anyhow.

Tomorrow we have no plans and I'm hoping to keep it that way. Since my house will be clean, I am hoping to just relax. I have a book I've had for a while I want to read but haven't had the time to sit and read it. It's also supposed to be in the high 80's this week so I'm hoping to get in the pool about every day even if for just a short while after work.

What are YOUR plans? I'd love to hear. Feel free to leave a comment and have a Fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Mental Notez said...

I am so sorry that you and Hubby had a fight! I really hate that and it simply ruins the whole day, weekend, week, month, year...
*Big hugs to make you feel better*