Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Weight Watchers

Tuesday is a day I hold my breath a little as I know I'll be heading to weigh in that evening. I know that I've been very faithful to the program, counting all my points and if in doubt I know I'll over estimate rather than go under. I've also not cheated at all. I'm even surprising myself at how devoted I've been. I spend more time in my pool working hard to get myself moving.

This week I lost another 4.2 pounds. WOOHOO! Only 0.2 more and I'll be at 30. I still have a long way to go but I'm so excited at how well I've done so far. Writing my food down and being more aware of what is going in my mouth is really making a difference. I also plan out a lot more of what I'll be eating instead of counting on hubby picking up fast food. Though he doesn't go to the actual meetings, he's supporting me by following the plan also. He's lost over 12 pounds since we started. We're both thrilled!

If you have any good Weight Watchers recipes, please feel free to share them with me. I'm especially looking for appetizer type things and desserts since if we go to a party, that's what we are asked to bring. Thanks in advance. :-)

No comments: