Friday, October 24, 2008

A Q & A

Pixie wants to know.....Pixie has asked a few questions,... when I answer, I will pass along, Thanks Pixie!

1. How long have you been using PSP, PS? PSP I've been using for around 5 years. I have PS since this past summer but haven't got the hang of it yet.

2. How did you get into making tags, scrapkits? I used to admire other people's work and wanted to learn how to do them. I've been resistant to learning to make scrapkits and am STILL learning!

3. Who`s your fave artist? My favorite artist is Barbara Jensen with Jennifer Janesko a close second.

4.Who`s your favorite Scrap Designer? I admire the work of many.

5. Which three blogs do you visit everyday? I LOVE reading blogs. I always visit Mental's, Sentimental Style, and Elegant Word Art 2. But I honestly go to MANY more when I have time.

Ok Ladies its your turn, just replace Pixie's name with mine and forward to 3 people you want to know a little more about.

I am sending this on to:

Mental

Becca

I'd send to my dear friend Polu but am giving her a pass right now with big hugs!

ENJOY

2 comments:

usman said...

Hi
I don't know about PSP,PS,first you give information about than i will respond to you,more on..
Hotel key card printing

MizTeeque said...

Hello
you have an award on my blog
xxx