Sunday, March 29, 2009

Template Freebie & More

I've been flying on my cloud all week this week. The support I've received and the congratulations have just been outstanding! To those of you that are offering it, THANK YOU! A little encouragement goes a LONG way.
It's been a fabulous weekend. Yesterday I was lucky enough to spend the day with various friends all day. I am indeed blessed in my life. Last night we went to see Penn Trafford High School's musical Seussical. If you live in the area, they will be performing again next weekend and I'd recommend going. The talent of these kids is just immense!

Here's a template freebie for those of you that tag. You can find it at our Freebie store. I'm also including a tag I made to make sure it would work properly. LOL

ENJOY! Remember......Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breath away


find it HERE

No comments: