Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Going Down

This week I'm glad to report that the scale went DOWN! I can honestly say I'm not sure how much. I originally thought I read 2.7 on my book but once I got home now I'm pretty sure it says 2.4. Either way something just isn't right with my book since the weight lost doesn't fit the weight I'm at. Confused yet? LOL I'm sure we'll get it all straightened out next week. That I'm down is all that matters to me. It sure was nice to see Ruth and Ron come to our meeting last night. Ruth told me she felt she'd missed something by not being there to celebrate with me so she wanted to come see herself. How sweet! Steve's rocking down the scale too and we had a member make lifetime last night. It's so sweet hearing of everyone's success.

LOTS going on in the next 2 months that I continue to stress over regardless of knowing I can and will get it all done. My son and his activities are going to keep me hopping but it's all GOOD.

How's YOUR week going? Debi and Donna....we missed you last night. Hope you have a fabulous Easter!

2 comments:

Debi said...

Great job! Sorry we missed this week. Hope to be there next week. You also have a great Easter.

jessi said...

Hello! I just wanted to say congrats again - It must be really nice to have a group where you get to share your successes! I must say that I'm a little jealous! But hang in there - I totally hear you about being so busy!!!!