Friday, May 29, 2009

Graduation 2009


We did it!!! After being delayed for an hour because it rained and had to be moved inside and the disappointment of having to sit in the audion and not the auditorium, the Class of 2009 officially graduated! You'll all be surprised to hear that even though I cried constantly for days, I did not cry during the ceremony. We then all moved to my house (including my sister and niece who surprised me by coming in from Indy) to then be able to give him his present....a new car! It was a wonderful evening. Here are some pictures :-)






2 comments:

Miggins said...

How awesome..we dont have graduation ceremonys over here in england but i went to a couple while i was living in virginia and seeing the pride in everyones faces was just so inspiring
congratulations to the graduate and to his loving and proud family.

hugs all round

Lil

Diane Duda said...

I have to do this next year. And then again the next year. I'm on the verge of tears already.
Congratulations to all!

xo
Di