Saturday, June 27, 2009

Excitement!

We were on the road this morning a little after 5 a.m. and getting home after 10:30 tonight made for a VERY long day. Going to the Ohio Scottish Games is always one of my favorite contests our band does but unfortunately they didn't place well today. A real stumper.

Anyhow, I get home and check my AOL mail to find I've won my Ebay bid on Copic Markers. Send the payment for that and then sign into my Google mail and what do I find ....email from Grant Woolcott saying I've won the Friday Gorjuss Giveaway. If you've been to my blog you know the past few have been decorated with Suzanne Woolcott's images. I've loved her work for a long time. So I got to pick any image I wanted and they are sending me a HUGE print of that image! WOOHOO. I chose The weight of this (is just too much) and I can't wait until it arrives. What awesome people to give their work away to their followers. I'm SO excited!!!

Maybe I should go to bed now that I'm so ahead for the day. hehehe

1 comment:

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

The image that you are looking for (the fairy reading) is an Elizabeth Delumba coloring book image - email me and I'll forward the digi to you! Stampin' Hugs! Boni (bonibleaux@earthlink.net)