Friday, June 26, 2009

Random Thought

As I sit here tonight checking to see if my youngest sisters flight out of Orlando is on time, I do what I regularly do with some extra time. I blog visit and end up looking to see who that person follows if they have a blog list and what I might find interesting to also read. So my random thought is wondering how many blogs I can list on my blog list before it won't let me list anymore. I keep finding new ones daily to add and can honestly say I read the updates just about daily even if I don't comment on the blog. (YES, I know...I need a life!) I've always enjoyed surfing the net, and reading about people's lives whether it be the struggles with weight or watching what they create or just reading of someones day, I love it!

Off tomorrow to the Ohio Scottish games so my son can compete with his bagpiping band. It will be an extremely long day but last time we were there 2 years ago, it was one of my favorite places for games.

Off to check their flight once more and see if it's taken off. Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: