Saturday, August 1, 2009

Whimsie Doodles Winner

Imagine my surprise as I was going through my blog list today reading blogs (YES, I do try to read all your updates daily even if I don't always comment) and went to the Whimsie Doodles blog and found out I'd won! Melyssa had been previewing her new digi stamps this past week(adorable by the way) and one thing you might have figured out about me is that my interests are all over the place. I like the simplicity of being able to use a digi stamp from making it the size I need to just printing it out and having it look good. That is, if I do a good job coloring it in. LOL But I do enjoy coloring them in.


So here's a view of the stamp set I won. Go on over to her BLOG and see the other new sets she has just released. The store info is then found on her blog. A big thank you to Melyssa for choosing me.

No comments: