Saturday, September 19, 2009

Stamping Boutique

Last night I was able to attend a Grand Opening party for Stamping Boutique. I love using digital images and was glad I could finally go to one of these parties. Below is my creation. The picture isn't as clear as I'd like because my hand kept shaking but this was the best out of the ones I took. I really enjoyed working on this and got to try out my brand new Cuttlebug.


Go and visit the Stamping Boutique site, because they have some really cute images.

For this card I used the Stamping Boutique image by Tracey

  1. Stampin Up Pink Passion cardstock(I think)
  2. Stampin Up black cardstock
    Cuttlebug embossing folder
  3. Stampin Up ribbon
  4. Blue Stickels
  5. Misc hello stamp and stars in my collection
  6. Stampin Up watercolors and blending pencil

No comments: