Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Gain +

Yet another gain this week.  .2 but still up instead of down.  It gets a bit discouraging but when Kelly asked me what was going on I could truthfully say....I'm not moving enough and I know it.  I can't wait for this snow to be GONE so I can go walk again.  Walking when it's freezing or snowing just isn't my thing so I guess I'm in a semi holding pattern.
*sigh*
Good news is our Emma went to the doctor today and she's now 10 pounds and 21 1/2 inches long.  Doing VERY well.  :-)
I'll post some more pictures soon.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hey Denise, you mustn't be discouraged. I was always putting on a few pounds here and there. Then the next week I vowed to be extra strict. .2 is nothing!!

I know I have said this before but have you tried enforcing a carb curfew? For me, it really works, I try not to eat carbs after 5pm. It is amazing how much weight I seem to shed on this alone.

Anyway, great news about the doctor's visit. Have a fab week. Tara xxxx