Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How long?

How long is this winter going to last already?  lol  I'm SO over it!  We've missed 3 days of school and I had to drive this morning with icy roads for a 2 hour delay.  I'm ready for sun and fun!  Not the kind of fun I've been having either. 

I'm super busy (as always.)  Emma's 1st birthday is next Wednesday.  Can you believe it!!!  I can't for sure.  She is walking all over the place and as cute as all get out.  She sure keeps us hopping though.  Her Pap will be 50  two days before her birthday so we can't forget all about him.  More on that later.

Weight Watchers.........well, I haven't been there so nothing to report there.  With the crappy weather and having the baby, I've just not made it there.  I'm also lingering about a pound more than I need to be.  I know why too....putting the wrong foods in my mouth.  So I'm working on redirecting my thoughts away from food again and finding other things.  I've actually had some time to read as of late and am really enjoying that I might finally finish my "Wicked Appetite" that I've been reading since probably the end of summer.  I'm also going to my Stampin' Sisters demo meeting at the end of the month and my supplies just came in yesterday so I need to get hopping on my cards for our swap.

So that's what is new with me.....what's new with you?

No comments: