1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now? I'm not sure that I had a childhood dream other than to be married and have a family which I do. I also have my darling granddaughter. The only thing I could wish for that I've not had is that I wanted to be a stay at home Mom and that just financially wasn't possible. Now I'd like to be retired so I could babysit Emma anytime but we're doing pretty good on that one now so is all good.
2. What is one must have item for the summer? A swimsuit. I LOVE to swim and be out at my pool. I actually have quite a few suits.
3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer? My son is older but when he was young I would try to encourage him to do some fun, learning books. He hated it! Summer is MY time to rejuvenate.
4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce? I have canned in the past but haven't for a number of years. My Mom does it and I'm guilty of just borrowing her canned stuff when I need them. I should help more!
5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning? Nope. I'm a huge procrastinator and love being in my pjs.
Now if you'd like to play along here's the link to the questions: My Little Life Thanks for the motivation to get posting again!