1. What is your current favorite tv show? Since it's summer and mostly everything is reruns it's probably House Hunters although I am loving The Voice (amazing voices!) and America's Got Talent always catches my eye in the summer.
2. What's the worst haircut you ever got? When I first got bangs. I had very long straight hair and I BEGGED my Mom for bangs and then HATED them once I had them. The fact that I have 2 cowlicks in the front of my hair...bangs weren't a good thing.
3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing? Unlike one of my sisters, I tend to not remember things from my childhood. However, I do remember wearing these striped footed pj's to a friends sleepover when I was in high school. What WAS I thinking??? hehehe
4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips? There are a lot of great parks out there. Take your family and pack up a picnic and go enjoy the day together. Something we didn't do often and I wish we had.
5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly? Some day I do hope to drive across the country so I can stop whenever I want and can go in any direction to see what I want to see but if I could fly I probably would after that because I get bored easily and although I don't like to fly (sorry to Neil my BIL who is a pilot) it would be the fastest way to get there.
Not a whole lot going on here. Just enjoying the lazy days of summer and my time with Emma. We haven't been in the pool for 2 weeks since it's just been kind of crappy like a lot. Going stamping tonight at my upline, Kim's and can't wait.
How's things with you???