Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Questions Today

Questions from My Little Life.....visit...she's a Mom sharing about her life with kids :)

1. What is your current favorite tv show?  Since it's summer and mostly everything is reruns it's probably House Hunters although I am loving The Voice (amazing voices!) and America's Got Talent always catches my eye in the summer.

2. What's the worst haircut you ever got?  When I first got bangs.  I had very long straight hair and I BEGGED my Mom for bangs and then HATED them once I had them.  The fact that I have 2 cowlicks in the front of my hair...bangs weren't a good thing.

3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing?  Unlike one of my sisters, I tend to not remember things from my childhood.  However, I do remember wearing these striped footed pj's to a friends sleepover when I was in high school.  What WAS I thinking???  hehehe

4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips?  There are a lot of great parks out there.  Take your family and pack up a picnic and go enjoy the day together.  Something we didn't do often and I wish we had.

5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly?  Some day I do hope to drive across the country so I can stop whenever I want and can go in any direction to see what I want to see but if I could fly I probably would after that because I get bored easily and although I don't like to fly (sorry to Neil my BIL who is a pilot) it would be the fastest way to get there. 

Not a whole lot going on here.  Just enjoying the lazy days of summer and my time with Emma.  We haven't been in the pool for 2 weeks since it's just been kind of crappy like a lot.  Going stamping tonight at my upline, Kim's and can't wait. 
How's things with you???

No comments: