Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Already?

Here it is almost Friday allowing me to visit My Little Life and find these questions.  Please play along.  I'd love to read your answers so please let me know you've published your answers.  :-)

1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)  heavens NO!  How are you to sign when it asks for your signature then???  I also love the beauty of cursive writing.  Since one of my sisters works in the schools in Indiana I'm going to have to discuss this with her and see if her school has removed cursive writing.  How disturbing!

2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?  I carry a pocket calendar but have to admit that since I had my Blackberry and now my iPhone, I just use my phone for all my information.  That way it's readily at hand when I need it.

3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)  My wedding album because there are photos in there of people who have passed and who we treasure, as many pictures off the walls that I could manage since they are of my granddaughter, son and his girlfriend.  Also my family picture of my sisters and my parents is there too.  Lastly, I'd probably grab my purse since it has all my important documents such as license, insurance cards, credit cards and many other things.  Boy, that was tougher than I thought it would be to decide.

4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?  Definitely a Country Mouse!  While I love to go into the city for a fun night out or day out, I love open spaces and going barefoot in my yard.  Smelling the fresh air and hearing nothing but nature chirping away.

5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?  I have watched almost all the Survivor shows but I don't think I could tough it out on there.  I'm SO a girl!  hehehe  So if I'm going to dream of a reality show it will be American Idol because I can also dream then I can sing right?  The reality of it is that I'm a horrible singer but hey....we can always dream right?

Hope you're doing well.

No comments: