Friday, July 15, 2011

Questions Answered

Here are the questions from My Little Life....gosh I'm enjoying doing these each week.  We are leaving for the beach tomorrow so I will probably not post them next week.  Thanks for stopping by.

1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?  No, I would not because I think it puts you in the position of being between them.  I would however drop "hints" to make her think.

2. Soda in a can or a bottle?  Never thought if there is a difference....in a can I think....though I absolutely MUST wash off the top at at least wipe it off.  Now if it's beer I'd prefer the bottle.  hehe

3. What do you wash first, hair or body?  Hair....and then must condition it....and then my face before finally getting to my body.

4. What advice would you give to any new mama?  Try to relax and get as much rest as you can.  Take all help that is offered.  I try to keep it simple so not to be overbearing.

5. What is your best hangover remedy?  Don't drink that much in the 1st place because I HATE being hungover.  Everything in moderation.

No comments: