Friday, August 19, 2011

5 More

 These questions come from My Little Life blog....check her out...a real, honest Mama sharing her life.  :-)

1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?  Heck no!  I'm lucky I remember to close it when there are people here.  hehe
2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?  Grandma.....cause it's the one thing in life I'm so darn proud to be...I just love that little girl to pieces.
3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?  Well, this is a tough one.  For years there were tons of stores I COULDN'T shop in because they didn't carry my size.  Now I have a hard time realizing I will fit in clothes in those stores.  I still talk myself out of a lot of places. 
4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?  Someone who would love him with their whole heart in good times and bad.  I just want him to be happy and surrounded by love.  Things have gotten a lot better on this front to which I thank all my wonderful friends and family for their prayers.  Please continue to pray for their wisdom and to grow together as a couple and family.
5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?  In my sleep when I become a burden to someone.  But honestly, I  don't want to think of it so let's move on.

Just a quick added note.....found out some awesome news tonight....my WW meetings will be moving very close to me come Sept.  I've been doing HORRIBLE this summer with my eating.  It's like I gave myself permission to go wild and I did just that.  I had been wavering back and forth with 10 pounds for probably 5 months and then all the sudden this summer I've gone wild and put on another 15.  I'm MISERABLE but yet can't seem to gain my control back.  It's HARD!!!!!!  I was doing better with my exercising (until this week) but I have to get my eating under control.  I feel like a total failure that I can't find that control and that I've put on this weight.  Believe me....I do NOT want to go back to where I was.  EVER.  I'm hoping that with school starting again soon it will help.  Oh I sure hope so!

No comments: