Sunday, August 28, 2011

Late Questions

stop over My Little Life who posts questions for you to answer each week and then will set you up in sharing your questions with others.  You need to stop and read her answers too....she made me laugh out loud this week at some of hers.  :-)
1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?  Let's see...I'm eating like crap so buying Oreos probably wouldn't count huh?  Otherwise...no...but I am headed to Victoria's Secret tomorrow so you never know.  :-)
2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?  Oh is this a perfect time to tell you I won tickets on Facebook to Toby Keith on Saturday night.  We've seen him twice and he's an AWESOME concert.  Thanks to Johnathan Michael's Boutique!
3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?  Oh I HATE to clean so that's my least favorite....grocery shopping is probably my favorite but I send hubby all the time because he shops to the list.  I tend to wander a bit and spend a lot more.
4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?  I'd love a whole new kitchen....or someone to come into my house and declutter all my areas I have things stashed.....but let's see...clothes!  I love clothes since I've lost weight (though am not loving them now I've put on weight...my inspiration come Tuesday when school starts)
5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?  Hands down Miracle Whip!  No discussion.

No comments: