Friday, September 2, 2011

5QF

It's that fun time of the week where I can answer questions provided by My Little Life.  You really need to hop over to her blog and read her blog answers.  She always makes me actually laugh out loud when I read her answers.  :-)

1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay?  I'd prefer nay but am not offended if someone keeps them on.  I have hardwood floors so I can always easily clean them up.
2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc?  Well, I'm old.  So I used to say thongs all the time until Amy would correct me so now I say flip flops.  I've even got a few and wear them quite often.
3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to?  Well, I'm a HORRIBLE singer so any song that I know is not a good thing for those around me.  But off the top of my head I can't think of one that's embarrassing to myself.  My favorite is "You are My Sunshine."  It always brings a tear to my eye.  :-)
4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?  To be supportive and a good listener.  OK, that's not one but those go hand in hand.  To be supportive they have to have listened to what I'm moaning about.  My friends are the BEST!!!  I've had co-workers meet my best friends and tell me I don't exaggerate at all when I describe them and our quirky friendship.  But I'd do anything for those girls.  In fact, I'd do anything for any of my friends.  Friends are VERY important!
5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?  Not yet.  To retire???  LOL  The focus isn't on me...it's on my beautiful granddaughter and bringing a smile to her face.  She gets more beautiful every day.  The Lord has indeed blessed me.

Happy Labor Day weekend!  We will be going to the Toby Keith concert Saturday night and a picnic on Sunday.  Time to close up the pool so it will be a busy weekend.  Hope you enjoy yours!

No comments: