Friday, September 9, 2011

Questions of the Week

Join in the fun by going over to My Little Life blog and getting these questions then going back to link your answers to others.  Lots of fun :-)
1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone?  I've actually changed mine recently to just the old fashioned ring on a telephone....and I still don't hear it.    Leave a message please :-)

2. What is your favorite memory from this summer?  Going on the SkyWheel at Myrtle Beach. It goes 184 ft in the air and is an enclosed gondola.  One of my sisters and her hubby met us there and we all rode together.  Was an incredible view with awesome company.  I enjoyed it immensely!

3. Paper books or ebooks?  While I like the feel of a book in my hand I'm a converted ebook person now.  I've owned a Kindle for over a year and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!  I get lots of free books which I find on Facebook and I like the immediate satisfaction of wanting a book and Ding...it's there!

4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why?  WOW...this is tough cause my whole house could use an upgrade.  I think I'd go with new windows.  I'd love beautiful windows including a bay window in my bedroom.

5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend?  I was 13 and IN LOVE.   LOL  We used to send each other notes through his brother (I was in middle school he was in high school...ohhh...and older man!) and we'd draw picture of a person standing with their arms stretched out saying "I love you this much."   His sister would also take us roller skating on Sundays.  I was heartbroken when he decided he needed a high school girlfriend. 

Depressing news of the week....I've tried on my jeans and not one pair fit!  Not even close to closing.  I'm so depressed!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am going to play with my new Kindle as soon as I stop hopping around reading 5QF answers. I think I'm going to love it, too!

My 5QF answers are posted HERE if you'd like to take a peek!