Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fridays Questions on Saturday

So I'm once again behind.....posting on Friday is difficult since I'm always tired.  But last night I actually had the opportunity to go out for  Girl's Night Out with my best friends.  We had a great time and many laughs.  I hope you all have friends like that that you can just get together and have fun.  :)


Don't forget to stop over at My Little Life and see all the fun answers to these questions or to even grab them yourself. 

1. If you had a weekly newspaper column, what would you name it?  Since she's the joy of my life I know I'd pick something where I could showcase the wonderful little moments I have with Emma.  So Gram's Grand maybe???

2. Who is your mentor/inspiration? I don't have a mentor but there are so many people who inspire me.  My upline Kim who has such a wonderful Stampin' Up! business and makes such beautiful cards....and always has a smile to share or an ear.  My WW leader Kelly, who always has a positive word or encouragement to offer even when I'm feeling down about not being involved with the program right now.  Of course there's also my Mom who is always willing to listen or help out in any way she can.  The list can go on and on but those are the ones that are outstanding to me.

3. What is your wake up beverage of choice?  As the coffee is brewing, I drink a glass of OJ to take my medicines.  Helps keep my potassium levels under control also.

4. Would you wear your mom's clothes?  Absolutely not!  That's only because they would NEVER fit!  My Mom is a tiny petite woman.  I probably would have fit in her clothes in about 5th grade....maybe!

5. When you were a kid, did you put posters on your wall? If so, what were they of?  Heavens NO.  My Mom would never allow that.  But oh how I would have loved to.  Bay City Rollers were my band back then.  LOL



Have a wonderful week.  Take time to spend with those you love most.

No comments: