1. Dream job...realistic and completely unrealistic. For me it's unrealistic. My dream job was always Stay at home Mom and now it's to be a Stay at Home Grandma....however it won't pay the bills and unfortunately, we need both incomes to make it all go.
2. Do you fart in front of your significant other? Girls don't fart. They toot. But we always say excuse me and never claim it like a man would. LOL
3. What's the furthest you've ever traveled from home? How far and where was it? When we were on our honeymoon, we cruised. We went to Puerto Rico, San Juan and St. Thomas. ALL absolutely beautiful. We always swore we'd go back for our 10 year anniversary but well....yeah.....life happens!
4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends? ... Alternate for those without kiddos: How did you celebrate birthdays as a kid?
Birthdays are your special day in our family. We go out to dinner...your choice where. Then we come home and have family over for cake and ice cream.
Amy's 21st is this upcoming Wed.....and not sure what we'll do.
5. Fave thing about fall? The beautiful colors as the trees change. I'm constantly driving thanking God for blessing us with such beauty. Unfortunately, it also means summer is over and that icky winter will be
OK, your turn. Go over to My Little Life and grab the questions so you can answer along too. Lots of fun...honest! :-)
Have an awesome weekend.