1. Do you apologize to your kids if you're wrong? Yes, I'm big on admitting that I'm not perfect and I expect no one else to be. We all make mistakes.
2. Do you have a class ring, Letterman's jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school "must have"? Well, I HAD a class ring. For about a summer. Then on the band bus one night my hands were freezing and someone was rubbing my hands and somehow I guess my ring came off and that was the last I ever wore it. I didn't have a "Letterman" jacket but I did have a band jacket which was pretty much the same thing. We were given them our senior year from the band. I still have that coat in my closet. Won't ever be throwing it out. Yes, now you know why I am such a packrat.
3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose? I think it would be 24 which was the age I was when I got out of college. Then I'd have that out of the way but still be young enough to go do things all the time and just have fun without all the worries of the world that accompany us as we get older.
4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name? Geesh, I haven't thought about that. I've always liked the name Molly so I guess that would have been it. But it shall remain unused since I'm way done on the baby thing. LOL
5. If you could make your child like something what would it be? My child is an adult so this is a bit hard for me to answer. There's many things I'd like to see him be better at but I have faith he'll figure that out as he progresses through life. Hopefully right?
I'm once again really late on these but it's been a full weekend. This is the first moment I've had to actually put some thought into the questions without Emma pointing to me to close the computer. It's very rainy and dreary and going to be hard today to motivate myself to get my house cleaned. However, I want to decorate for Halloween/fall so that is what I'm hoping will get me going. I also have to finish cleaning my car since well...we won't go there. We'll just say the girls had a really good time at Hofbrauhaus on Friday.
Happy Sunday! Questions found at My Little Life if you want to play along.