1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone? In a waffle cone please. Just went to Cold Stone Creamery tonight for the first time thanks to Amy. Had Apple Pie al la mode. Oh my goodness was it good!!!
2. What three things do you love the smell of? Emma after she's had a bath, a clean house, cinnamon anything
3. Giftcards or no? (In regards to gift giving...) I do tend to give them but when I receive them, I'm not good at using them. I have some in my purse I've been carrying around for a long time. I'm trying to get better though.
4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them? Sports and me play them in one sentence??? hahahaha Sorry a little lapse there....but no, I didn't play sports in high school. I WAS a track manager though. Yes, manager....that's as close to a sport as I got.
5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play? I guess this goes with the one above. I WAS in band in high school. I played flute and piccolo although I am first to tell you I wasn't in band for the music but for the social reasons. We competed back then and I remember pretending to play if a judge got too close because I was afraid he'd mark us down for me not knowing my music. But honestly, those are the best memories I have of high school were the friends I made and the good times we had.
Now it's your turn to play along. Leave me a comment please if you do decide to play so I know to hop to your blog to read your answers. The biggest rule is that you have FUN! You can find the questions HERE