1. Where do you escape to when you've had enough? I tend to escape from the world when I've had enough. I don't go anywhere and I basically just sit and veg on the couch. When I've had enough with my family I escape to my bedroom but haven't done that for a good while especially since it's just hubby and I living here now.
2. What shows are you watching this fall? Oh some very good ones....but nothing new that I can think of. I really enjoy Castle, Parenthood, Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives. I'm still addicted to House Hunters too. I love living through all these people to see the many places they shoot whether here in the USA or out of country.
3. What was the longest roadtrip you've ever taken and where did you go? Furthest I've ever driven would be out to my sister's house in Indy. Oh wait...it's further for us when we go to Myrtle Beach so I guess that one wins instead of my sister's house. 13 hours to MB is a real killer but SO worth it!
4. Do you plan on taking your kids to Disney World? Kid...one...have taken him twice when he was quite young. Can you say stupid? He doesn't remember. He was about 5 and then 6 or something like that. My brother in law used to be able to get us stand by tickets and we flew really cheap so it was a last minute decision. The first year we went for 3 days. Definitely NOT long enough. We spent 16 hours in Magic Kingdom trying to get it all in. Then the following year we decided to go for 5 days but we lost a day in airports and another in changing hotels. I've never gone to Animal Kingdom or Epcot so that's my goal. I plan on taking Emma when she's a little older. :-)
5. What is something people would surprised to know about you? Let me see....surprised....gee....that's tough because I'm such an open book. Most people are surprised to hear that I was accepted to college for computers but the summer we went for freshman orientation I changed my mind and told my Mom I wanted to do special education. When I've had a really rough day my Mom says "You should have stayed with computers" but after 25 years of teaching it still warms my heart when a kid "gets it" and you see it on their face.
Happy Weekend to all. Are you playing along with the questions yet? If not, how come? It's so much fun. Join in and get the questions HERE