Thursday, October 27, 2011

Jump Start

1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets?  Actually I like my sheets that are the jersey material.  They are soft and I never have to worry about them popping off the bed.  What a pain those garters are to put on and with the jersey type, I don't need them.

2. What time zone are you in?  Eastern

3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season? The time you get off work and get to spend with family.

4. What is your favorite "wintry" drink? (It doesn't have to be an "alcoholic" drink!)  Hot chocolate with mini marshmallows.  Don't forget them!

5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world? Garbage man.  I couldn't stomach the smells day in and day out.  Especially on those really hot days.  ICK!

Play along with me.  As you can see, the questions were quick and simple today so go to My Little Life to get them.  :-)

No comments: