Saturday, November 19, 2011

5Q Weekend

I'm going to have to call these questions weekend since I can't seem to get here Friday.  Though last night I was stamping at Kim's so I have a good reason :-)
Pick up the questions yourself at My Little Life

Have an awesome weekend.  I'm feeling under the weather so will be laid back one for me.


1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood?  No, I love music so just about any song can do this.  I love Christmas music too so this is an awesome time of the year.

2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one?  I've never had a real one since my hubby is allergic to them.  Fake it is.  Less mess I think too....so I'll take it

3. What are you thankful for?  Time with my beautiful granddaughter and family.  My parents good health.  Sisters and family to love.  Wonderful friends who always make me smile.  A job to pay the bills (which I like most days!  lol)  MANY things!

4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today?  Bell bottoms.  For some reason I just LOVED those pants but they would look awful on me today.

5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?  Well, I try to pay attention but it's hard because I don't pass any gas stations on my way to work so usually the light is on before I make an effort to get gas.

No comments: