Saturday, November 12, 2011

Questions on Saturday

Take a few minutes and head to My Little Life and see others fun answers and to grab the questions yourself to tell us the answers.  It's so much fun.


1. What's the last thing you spent too much money on?  Well, that happened yesterday when I took a personal day and went shopping with Amy and Emma.  I bought Emma a pair of Ugg boots.  They are so stinkin' cute on her though I couldn't resist.  So we got them a bit big so hopefully she gets more wear out of them.  Already today when she came to my house her Mom had them on her.  :-)

2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner?  I don't honestly know.  A lot of those chefs use ingredients that I'd not eat. For being so fat, I'm a very picky eater.  Yes, I did say I'm fat and one of these days I'll blog about that again too.  Too many head issues to go into now but I'm working on it.

3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal?  We put everything up on our bed in our bedroom but I am a strong believer in that you better come to see me and not my house.  You are ALWAYS welcome in my house but don't judge if I'm in my jammies or the house is dirty.  It happens.

4. Who is your oldest living family member?  My hubby's Grandmother who just turned 94 but unfortunately she has Dementia and doesn't remember anyone anymore and we've not seen her in a long while.  She's such a sweetie too.  I will always treasure when she came to our house one of the last times and was asking who my Dad was and as I explained patiently, she looked at me and said...I won't ever forget you Denise...but I know she has and it makes me so sad.

5. What is your favorite DQ treat and/or Sonic drink combo (ie: cherry vanilla dr. pepper)?  I have never gone to Sonic even though we do have one so I can't pick something there.  My favorite DQ treat would be a Peanut Buster Parfait and yes, I had one recently.  Now see part of why I'm fat again from above question...*sigh*

No comments: