1. What's the oldest piece of clothing in your closet? Well, it's not in my main closet but it is in a closet in our now spare room.....my band jacket from when I was in high school. We got them at the beginning of our senior year and even though it might be 70 degrees we put those heavy jackets on and wore them for the rest of the year. I can't bare to throw it out because it has so many good memories attached to it.
2. How many random blog readers have you met? One...when I met Betty at a Stampin' Up! regional. I honestly most of the time feel no one reads my blog anyway. Now that I'm off WW, I'm sure she doesn't either.
3. Do you let your kids stay up till midnight on New Years Eve? (Or, if you don't have kiddos yet, did you get to stay up until midnight as a child?)
Yes, I always allowed my son to stay up. We used to celebrate with my one sister and her family and would be playing card games as the kids played so they stayed up. Then for the last I don't know how many years we've gone to my youngest sisters and the kids always stay up. One night doesn't hurt them.
4. What are the gas prices where you live? I think I saw $3.29 when I was out yesterday. Since hubby fueled up my car before Christmas and I'm no where close to needing any though I didn't pay close attention.
5. What is one resolution that you know you should do but are too afraid to
try? Cleaning out my house of all the excess "junk" and it's not that I'm afraid it's that it's overwhelming and I don't know where to start. My actual resolution is to get back on WW and lose this 50 pounds I've gained so I feel better about myself again. Here's to the new year!
Happy New Year! Jump over to My Little Life for the questions above and to link into some cool other blogs.