Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Questions/Answers

Head over to My Little Life and as she says "HAVE FUN"


1. What is your favorite Christmas cookie?  My Mom makes these cookies she calls devil dogs which most people I know call them gobs.  Well, the 4 girls of my family have loved these so much we'd sneak down to the freezer and steal them.  We still like them better frozen.  Our kids all love them too!  

2. What's your favorite holiday movie & why?  I love the movies this time of the year. I could sit and just watch Christmas movies all day.  My favorite that I always look forward to is probably the Grinch but since that's not a movie I'm going with Elf.  It makes me laugh.

3. Is there a gift that you bought for your kids that you wish you hadnt after they opened it?
To this day I regret buying my son Xbox and he doesn't even live with us anymore.  When he plays it too long (which is always) he becomes nasty because he has the live version and that's how they all talk to one another....like they are garbage and I really hate it.
4. What is the messiest room in your house right at this moment?  My bedroom.  I need to get up there and take the old carpet out of my son's old room and get a new throw for up there and then I'm going to move all my scrap stuff to that room.  But I just don't have time....or gumption to do it right now.  This has been a long few weeks because I've not felt good.  

5. What is the furthest you have driven for the holidays?  When my one sister moved to Indy we went there for New Year's Eve.  Hit a TERRIBLE snow storm on our way home where we couldn't even see the road.  Scary times and I'll never do that again.  

Have a great week!

No comments: