Friday, March 9, 2012

5QF

Have some fun and take a jaunt over to My Little Life for the questions so you can play along.  :-)


1. Are you looking forward to the time change this weekend?  I had forgotten all about it.  We have a special service at church on Sunday and it's an hour earlier than usual since our Bishop will be coming to celebrate our 125th anniversary.  So I'm not looking forward to the time change since we will lose sleep.

2. Are you getting the new iPad/would you want a iPad?  Ummm...I have an iPad (don't tell Mama) and I'm very happy with it so don't need the new one  :-)

3. If money was not a problem, what is the one thing you would splurge on? A huge wedding for the kids so we'd have everything to make their day special and then some.  Instead we'll be saving, saving, saving! 

4. How did you and the Mr. (or Mrs.) meet? We met through one of my best friends at a local carnival.  Both of my best friends were there and he was with his friends.  They were drinking and I kept telling him he'd never remember my number to call the next day....but he did.

5. Summer is right around the corner. Bikini or one-piece? Absolutely NO to bikini.  I will do a tankini if I can get this weight off.  UGH!  I lost 1.4 this past week but it's very slow going.  *sigh*  Patience IS a virtue!

No comments: