Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Again

Over at My Little Life you can find these FUN questions to answer and also link to a lot of other FUN blogs.  Feel free to join in.  :-)


1. What's your favorite way to spend down time (alone or with a significant other)?  By myself, I like to web surf and spend time on the internet or watch tv or read.  With hubby, we go out to dinner but it's a very rare occasion that it's just the 2 of us.

2. Are you the kind of person that wants things more as soon as you know you can't have it?
I can be patient and wait but I will continue to drop hints about whatever it is until I do get it.  Some hints he's good at taking....others not so much!  lol

3. If you were given $1000 to spend on yourself, what would you buy?  Stamp stuff probably although I can usually get what I want when I want so it's not a huge problem.  However, with the wedding next year we are trying to find new ways to save money.

4. Do you ever go out to eat by yourself?  NO!  I don't want to sit there by myself.  I'd go through drive thru if anything but usually I will just cook some eggs. 

5. What company would you want to do a blog review for?  WOW!  I really have no idea.  One that paid would be nice.  hehehe

Wasn't a good week for WW.  I gained a pound. My scale said I did good over the weekend and I stayed on plan totally so I was quite surprised when she said I'd gained a pound.  VERY frustrating!  I will be leaving here in about an hour to head for an overnight to attend a Stampin' Up! regional conference in Columbus with Kim and Linda.  Kim and I already talked about our food and how we don't want to totally blow it while we're gone.  Sshhh but I packed up some healthy snacks for all of us.  I hope to finally meet Shelli who started Stampin' Up! with her sisters.  She wasn't in Baltimore when I went 2 years ago (is that how long ago??) so I'm hoping to meet her in Columbus.  :-)  I'm not taking any swaps so I should have some time to look around and get pictures.  
Please say a prayer for our travels.  They are calling for snow and high winds tonight and I'm hoping we get settled in with no problems.  I'll try to be back soon to share some pictures.  Have an awesome weekend!

No comments: