Friday, February 17, 2012

5 for Friday

In case you haven't noticed, I'm enjoying these 5 questions each week.  Thanks to Mama over at My Little Life and her readers for all the fun.  Feel free to hop over and join in and link up with some other blogs.  :)


1. What do you do when you are really upset to calm yourself down?  Go off by myself...listen to some music.  I used to just get in the car and drive but I don't do that anymore.

2. Do you go all out for V-day or is it just another day?  Just another day.  I got tired of going out to a dinner that was overpriced and having horrible service.  The last time it happened I said that was it and we don't go out anymore.  Hubby always gets me roses and that is just fine with me.

3. Are you more or less productive when Hubs is away?  More productive because I can go at my own pace and not get mad because he's not helping or in my way.  He's going away this weekend so we'll see what I accomplish.

4. What is your favorite time of day and why?  I've always enjoyed late at night.  It's quiet and it was always MY time.  I'm definitely NOT a morning person.

5. What is your go to karaoke song?  I don't have one.  You couldn't pay me to go in front of people and sing even if I was drunk as a skunk (which isn't happening.)  I enjoy listening to others but no thanks for myself.

Lost point 8 this week at WW.  I'm super discouraged but keeping the faith and plugging away.  This time around is so much harder than before.

No comments: