I lost .6 at WW this past week. I'm on steroids for the inflammation in my arm (tennis elbow) so I feel like I could eat the house. By this time at night my stomach is totally not feeling good too. Add tonight a killer headache and stress beyond words....yeah...not fun times! So if you can have some FUN with these questions, please do and let me know so I can check out your answers. :-)
1. Who mows your grass? Hubby. I was one of 4 girls growing up so we had to cut grass so when I got married and then had a son...yeah, my mowing grass days are over.
2. Do you have a picture wall or picture gallery in your house (show us! <--- my addition to the question)?
I have 2 corners or portions of walls...one in living room and one in dining room where I've made my picture walls. Mostly pictures of my beautiful granddaughter. :-)
3. What book has influenced your thinking the most? Or, what blog? (I want to read what gets people thinking!)
I read books not for deep thought but just to be entertained. So I can't say a book other than the Bible that has influenced my thinking. I read a ton of blogs which quite a few are documented on the sidebar of my blog. I particularly love reading Shelli's blog...she's one of the women who started the Stampin' Up! business and she's so down to earth. I enjoy Pioneer Woman as of late too. She has quite a variety in her writings and entries. I also have many talented friends in the PSP world of which I no longer participate.
4. Do you have allergies? If so, how do you handle it this time of year? Yes, I have allergies but don't ask to what since I've never been tested. I do take medicine year round though to keep them under control since times like now where the weather is crazy warm and then cold play total havoc on me. I'm battling that massive headache now partly because I went for a walk earlier. UGH
5. What's your go to meal to cook in an hurry? Pizza! LOL If it has to be of some substance it would be the WW pizza type dish I make and we love. In fact, we're having it for dinner tomorrow.
Have a great week!