Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Anniversary

Yesterday was my 19th anniversary. Hubby and I didn't do anything special as it's just another day anymore. He did get me a really pretty watch though and I bought him the pull golf cart he wanted. He golfed as per his regular Tuesday schedule but didn't go to wings afterward. Instead he got pizza for son and I and came home. Since I've not been feeling like myself that worked for me.

When I was out at the pool I guess the doctor called. Even though I only went for blood work late yesterday morning they had results and he needed to talk to me. Unfortunately, I had to wait until today to talk to them. So I called this morning to hear that the doctor was tied up at the hospital and to call back later. So FINALLY I get a hold of her, she looks and says my potassium is low. I could tell. I just didn't feel like me lately and my legs cramp real bad when I'm going up steps. So I'm to increase my potassium pills to 2 pills 4 times a day. I was taking 1 pill 2 times a day so that's quite an increase. I have to have blood work again next Tuesday. I'm hopeful I'm going to start feeling better now though.

Went and got my hair cut this morning. It has a really cute wedge look in the back that has been so popular and is longer in the front. Looks really cute and I know it's going to be SO much better for the pool. I can't stand having hair on my neck in the summer anymore. I don't know how I did it when it was almost to my waist.

Think I'm going to go out and swim. It's another nice day here.
ENJOY your day!

No comments: